Why Home Buyers should have their own Agent
As a real estate agent, I receive many requests to “Send Me Some Listings”. Many of my competitors are putting out ads that say “Call me for the latest listings”, and it seems that the average house and condo buyer believes that this is all an agent does. In my humble opinion, FINDING the listings is just a small part: I believe that PREPARING an EDUCATING the buyer to compete in today’s market is far more important. This is also a reason why several buyers have recently come to me after working with other REALTORS ® and seemingly getting nowhere.
Here is my list of “7 Reasons Why a home buyers should be working with their own Buyer Agent”
1) Save Time
As your Buyer Agent, I can show ANY listing to my buyer. Whether it’s Re/Max®, Century 21®, Royal LePage® or any of the other brokerages.
2) Save Money
Often, I may be able to save my buyer money when it comes time to make the offer. I may have valuable information regarding the listing of their choice, which can help the buyer make an informed decision.
Every call a Listing Agent and wait for hours for a call-back? And then make the appointment according to the agent’s schedule? By working their own Buyer Agent, my buyers enjoy direct access, quick callback and convenient showing scheduling.
4) I Represent My Buyer
Did you realize that the Listing Agent works for the Home-Seller. Doesn’t it make sense to have your own Buyer Agent working for you?
5) Get Results
There are ways to win these “Bidding Wars”, and yes, even ways to avoid them in the first place. Let me show you how.
6) Get the “Straight Goods”
You may not always like the answers, but you’re gonna get ‘em.
7) My service is Free
That’s right. No gimmicks. In every case, the Home-Seller has already set aside the amount for a Buyer Agent.
contact me by e-mail or call me on my cell at 204-333-2202.
I want to be YOUR Buyer Agent.
Sites That Link to this Post
- How to show and sell your Winnipeg house or condo while you own pets : Winnipeg's Real Estate Blog | August 4, 2012
- Mortgage Insurance or Life Insurance: Home and Condo buyers options : Winnipeg's Real Estate Blog | August 20, 2012
- Top questions to ask a prospective Listing Agent before you hire them : Winnipeg's Real Estate Blog | August 20, 2012
- Winnipeg Home Buyers: How to read Keystone Matrix MLS House listings : Winnipeg's Real Estate Blog | September 8, 2012
- Winnipeg Real Estate Market report for September 2012 House and Condos : Winnipeg's Real Estate Blog | September 9, 2012
- Winnipeg REALTORS® full-time Professionals - Winnipeg Real Estate Blog : Winnipeg's Real Estate Blog | November 29, 2012