I think you’ll agree that selling your home (in any market) means you have options and some difficult choices to make. In a seller’s market, you may only want to take offers from those who are serious about following through on it.
Free Consultation for First Time Home Buyer in Winnipeg
Home Buyers in Winnipeg deserve to have their own agent. If you’re about to invest hundreds of thousands of dollars in a house or condo, you should be working with an Accredited Buyer Rep who will help you find and get a great home
Open House Red Flags
Going to open houses is a necessary part of buying a home, but it can also be overwhelming if you’re new to the process or aren’t quite sure about what …
Open House – What To Ask The Listing Agent
Open Houses are a great way to start your search. Here is a list of questions to ask the Open House (Listing Agent).
Open Houses – 6 Top Things Home Buyers Should Look For
𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝘂𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 💰𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀: 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘀 🏡
What should you look for at an open house?
𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 and save 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 ⌛ 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆! 💵
How To Visit An Open House!
Visiting an Open House? Here Are Some Tips and Tricks to help you prepare, save time, money and effort. Many home buyers start their search for a new home, house or condo, by going to Open Houses. Here is a list of things to help the home buyer prepare and maximize their results when open house shopping.
Selling Your Luxury Home – 6 Steps To A Successful Sale
Selling a luxury home is not the same as selling any old house or condo. Luxury properties take longer to sell, require more specialized marketing efforts and a patient seller and agent. Here are 6 things t consider when trying to sell your luxury house or condo in any market…
6 Effective Tricks To Help Sell Your Home
Need to sell your current home? If you’re thinking of selling your house or your condo, you probably do not want it to languish on the market. Here are some simple, effective tips and tricks to help speed up the process, get your home sold as quickly and for as much money as possible in any type of real estate market.
8 Super Tips For Selling Your Home With Pets
I think you would agree with me that selling your home with pets presents a special challenge. Personally, I am a pet lover, but not everyone shares our love and affection for our four-legged friends. Here are some tips to help you overcome this special obstacle.
When you are selling your home you need to make sure that everything is perfect when people come to visit. Open houses are especially important because you will have many people coming into your house but you need to always be ready to show your home. If you have pets there are even more things to keep in mind besides cleanliness and organization.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when selling your home with pets:
- Make your agent aware of the presence of pets. If you have pets in your home and they will be staying while you are showing your house, it is important that your agent is aware of them. Your agent should be the first one that knows about them – not the potential buyer!
- Have pets stay somewhere else while you are selling. The best way to deal with pets while you are selling your home is to have them stay at a friend’s house. This will guarantee that your pet will not escape or startle potential buyers.
- If you can’t have them stay somewhere else, have pets properly secured. Larger pets should be secured outside whenever possible and smaller pets should have a pet kennel inside the house. Shutting pets in a room is not an option because visitors will want to see every room in the house. Do not assume that because it is a small animal, like a cat, that it is safe to let them roam free around the house when there are visitors that want to buy your house. They could accidentally get out or the visitor may have allergies, so it is safest for your pet and your visitors to secure them in a kennel.
- Hire professionals to remove stains or replace the carpets. Many animal stains (like urine) cannot be removed so it is best to have carpets replaced if you want to sell your home. Just another challenge when selling your home with pets.
- Remember that concrete and hardwood absorbs smells so if there is urine stains, removing the carpet may not be enough. There are special cleaners for concrete that will remove stains and smells and a professional cleaner can make sure that it is done properly.
- Make sure there are no other pet odours. If you have small animals like rabbits, hamsters, or lizards, make sure cages and tanks are cleaned thoroughly. Cat litter boxes should be cleaned daily, or several times a day if you have more than one cat.
- Have a friend come over to inspect the place with fresh eyes (and a fresh nose!) before you begin to show your house. Choose someone that does not have pets and does not come over to your house often and they will be able to pick up on smells and sights that you are used to and might overlook.
- Open windows whenever possible. There’s nothing better than the smell of fresh air to get rid of the stale smell of a closed up house with pets. You can make the house smell enticing with other scents like fresh cooking (try baking a batch of cookies before an open house!). Be careful about using artificial scents like room sprays though – remember that some people have allergies.
Follow these tips and you’ll improve your chances of NOT becoming an expired listing.Our Latest Web-Stories Never miss an episode of our real estate podcast. Install our FREE Podcast App available on iOS and Android. For your Apple Devices, click here to install our iOS App. For your Android Devices, click here to install our Android App. Check my videos on Youtube
Check out our Podcast
Buying a Home in Winnipeg – The Complete Guide A-Z
Buying a home in Winnipeg? Check this extensive, definitive guide for home and condo buyers in our market.
Home Selling 101: How A Seller Can Help Their Real Estate Agent
As a seller, its a good idea to help out your agent. Home Selling 101: things you can do to help your real estate agent get you more money with these steps.
Private Sales: 6 Important Things Home Buyers Need To Know
Traditionally, a home is bought or sold with the help of a real estate agent. However, that person is usually paid a 3-6 percent commission that can translate to hundreds …
5 Excellent Reasons To Buy a Home In The Winter
If you are thinking about buying a home in the near future, you shouldn’t feel like you have to wait until the spring or summer to do so. Instead, it …
Selling Your Winnipeg Property: 10 Powerful Steps To Guarantee Success
Thinking of selling your Winnipeg property? Whether it is a house, or a condo, in Winnipeg or just about any other real estate market, simply placing your home on the …
Sunday July 10…Open House and Winnipeg Events
Sunday July 10…Open House and Winnipeg Events Our Latest Web-Stories Never miss an episode of our real estate podcast. Install our FREE Podcast App available on iOS and Android. For …