Real Estate E-Newsletter for Winnipeg in February 2013
This is a version of my monthly real estate e-newsletter, sent to my current and past clients. If you’d like to get onto the mailing list, please simply fill out the form at the bottom of this post. You’ll be receiving a newsletter twice a month via e-mail.
Winnipeg Real Estate Newsletter Feb. 2013
If you are on facebook, please go here to “like” my facebook page!
Winnipeg Real Estate Market Update for February 2013
Winnipeg Real Estate Market report for February 2013 . Welcome to the February real estate market update for Winnipeg. This report focuses on the statistics as they are on the 15th of each month (as opposed to the 1st).
Bank of Montreal in downtown Winnipeg
Bank of Montreal one of many beautiful buildings in downtown Winnipeg . Portage and Main sees neo-classical architecture at its best The Bank of Montreal in downtown Winnipeg is one of the most compelling heritage buildings in the city. Located at 335 Main Street, the heart of Portage and Main, this iconic building was erected in 1913.
Real Estate Listing abbreviations: Terminology explained
A list of real estate listing abbreviations If you’re working with a REALTOR® in the search of a new home, most likely you are receiving MLS® real estate listings via the new Keystone Matrix® system. My buyers are always asking me to explain what some of the abbreviations on these listings stand for, so I thought I might create this post to help everyone out.
Mortgage Insurance or Life Insurance: Home buyers choices
Winnipeg Home Buyers: Mortgage Insurance or Life Insurance? Lets say you bought a new house or condo, and you are considering mortgage insurance. Since mortgage insurance really is a form of life insurance, they’re both the same. Potatoe, Potaahto, right? Not so fast…..lets look at some key differences.
How Credit Report Errors Can Affect Your Credit Rating
As you are probably aware, credit scores have a significant impact in your life. They can affect your eligibility to obtain a loan for a car, be approved for a rental or to purchase a new home. Unfortunately, all too many Americans have poor credit score ratings, and some of these ratings can be attributed to credit report errors.
51 Shorecrest Drive in WINNIPEG: River Heights / Tuxedo / Linden Woods Single Family Detached for sale (South Winnipeg) : MLS(r) # 1301244
51 Shorecrest Drive WINNIPEG R3P 1N8 : River Heights / Tuxedo / Linden Woods LOVINGLY CONSTRUCTED BY A PREMIER BUILDER FOR HIS FAMILY! A “GINO” MASTERPIECE! ORIGINAL OWNER PRIDE IS EVIDENT EVERYWHERE. App 3510 luxurious sqft, gracious front foyer w/dramatic curved staircase, 4+ brs, including private dream master suite, 4 baths all on an amazing over 1/2 acre park like lake lot w/sunny south west views.
Five ways to avoid internet fraud
As online communication has grown, so has the number of online scam artists. This means even the savviest Internet user must stay ever-vigilant to potential threats. While it may sound a little scary, the reality is that online, just as in real life, it’s important to keep your wits about you.
Winnipeg’s Real Estate Podcast
Download past episodes or subscribe to future episodes for free from Winnipeg’s Real Estate Podcast by Bo Kauffmann on the iTunes Store.
Real Estate Newsletter Signup
Sites That Link to this Post
- Mike Stanlon ( | February 24, 2013
- Sagan ( | February 24, 2013
- Tanis Thiessen ( | February 24, 2013
- Wendy & Sherry ( | February 24, 2013
- Pat Williams ( | February 24, 2013
- StellaSamson ( | February 24, 2013
- Loans Canada ( | February 24, 2013
- Nicole Bodwin ( | February 24, 2013
- Christopher Notley ( | February 25, 2013
- thepenmuse ( | February 25, 2013
- Ken Davidson ( | February 25, 2013
- VERICO One Link ( | February 25, 2013
- @FlashIssue | February 25, 2013
- CanadianaConnection ( | February 25, 2013
- Bo Kauffmann ( | February 25, 2013
- Real Army of Moms ( | February 25, 2013
- Melonie Dodaro ( | February 26, 2013
- Doreen Pendgracs ( | February 26, 2013
- @catsstories | February 26, 2013
- @sayitrahshay | February 26, 2013
- Rashmi Primlani ( | February 27, 2013
- TheReluctantREAgt ( | February 27, 2013
- Jason Houck ( | February 27, 2013
- Karen Cote' ( | February 27, 2013
- Dianne Solberg ( | February 28, 2013
- @HaveSippy | February 28, 2013
- Loans Canada ( | March 1, 2013
- @PandoraPoikilos | March 2, 2013